In traveling well over 100,000KM (over 65,000 miles), and that’s just by car, in his career, Joe da Silva had to develop strategies that allowed him to stay; sharp, focused and enthusiastic during the long stints away from home. Acquire those strategies in your own life to make you happier, fulfilled and enthusiastic.
- The steps to take before you leave
- The key pitfalls of road life
- Strategies to battle distractions
- How not to succumb to temptation
- Physical hacks for road life
- Mental health and road travel
- Required steps when you arrive back home
Attendees will come away with the knowledge, know-how and tools to manage one of the most challenging parts of their life; being away from home. They will be able to identify the destructive forces to their career as well as how to be able to beat the competition on the road.