Joe da Silva identifies the concepts and principles developed by John Henry Patterson in the late 1800’s that make up the selling process of today. The simplicity of this strategy is the reason why those that continue to use it are the leaders in their field.
- The strategies that identify your true prospect immediately.
- The most effective and efficient way to turn that prospect into a client.
- Finding why your prospect needs you more than you need them.
- Never having to sell again, but rather have them buy.
- Having a decision-making mechanism in place.
Participants will leave with the time-honored and proven five-step selling process that has stood the test of time and can immediately apply it to their business to improve their proficiency, productivity, and profitability.